Monday, March 21, 2011

~Blessings~

I can feel the overwhelming warmth of the sun beating on my face through the cafe window. I find myself melding into the chair, savoring my coffee and the sound of the gentle folk music playing throughout.
Its such a sweet thing, feeling the sun on your face. Warming your soul.  Fragrant aroma of coffee filling your nostrils and the gentleness of the music moving in your spirit. The taste of the mocha lingering on your taste bud's.

It's amazing how we can absorb so much in a single moment. In this very moment, I am reminded of how blessed I truly am. What a wonderful feeling to bask in the sweet grace and tender mercy of God.
Reminded of a life I came from and a life I built with, through and in Him.

My heart is filled with the sweet, sweet joy that only my savior could give me. Freely! Not for anything I've done.

The song "Amazing" by Aerosmith just popped into my head. "It's Amazing, in the blink of an eye, you finally see the light." It's true. That's how quickly your life can change. Well that's how quickly mine did. 
Wow this is one of my first reflections on how I've really changed. It's inspiring even to me. The hardest thing is you have to want to make changes. It's not easy to change overnight. Also I will always make mistakes. But at the end of the day. I remember that what Grace is for!
Well with a grateful heart I give thanks. "For all good things come from above."

No comments:

Post a Comment