Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Complicated

As I sit alone in a hotel lobby, I wonder when I got so impatient. When did I allow people to bother me. How am I so sensitive to things that people do? I am annoyed, aggravated, dissapointed, frustrated and sad all at once. Mostly at myself.
I don't know when I became so intolerant of other people. Their behaviors for instance, do I project an entitled attitude? I am asking cause I am offended by this in someone else. Do I present this same type of attitude?
If so I am sorry, I am utterly offended and consumed with annoyance at the present moment.

Do I go through life like this? Not caring how I come across to others. Not sorry for any inconvenience that I may cause. No worries of how I may impact your world.

This is an obvious hurdle in my life. But what roads brought me to this? I have always been so open minded.

What's changed? Well, a lot I guess.
My beliefs, thoughts, attitude, emotions. I am constantly refocusing my attention on how I can be a better person, but if I cant even tolerate the intolerable, how can I strive to be better??

No comments:

Post a Comment